Google


Text Link Ads
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Flight Nursing Jobs

Do you want to enjoying your job? Nursing Flight is a challenges job in a plane. You can enjoying your travel while do your job, so it's interesting and great job with enough salary you got. In order to keep the passengers in health comfortable and help to any passengers who have health problem when they are flying need skilled nurses which capable to handle many emergencies case during flight. You have to be familiar with ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support), BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support), CPR, ECG Reading, and do any emergencies treatment.

It's need to cover your passenger always safe, comfort and safety when they are flight with you. In other hand, you have to capable operate such as Propag Monitor, Zoll Monitor/Pacer/Defibrillator, IVAC IV Pumps and start portable Gas Analysis.

Many Nurses Flight Job available if you are Nurses eligible and love of challenges, so you can submit you resume to many Nursing Flight Agencies who will preparing you to become Nursing Flight.

A following Nursing Flight Job opportunities waiting for you, so please send your application to agencies bellow:
  1. Job For Flight-RN
  2. Flight Nurse Jobs
  3. Flight Nurse For Alert Helicopter Program
  4. RN-Flight Nurses in Mountain State Health Alliance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Text Link Ads
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

You Need More News, just find out here!

Public Health And Safety/Safety Job/Australia Nursing Job/NCLEX Test/Easy Shopping/Motors And Cars/Business And Motivation/Nursing agency/Nursing Career/Travel Cheque/
Tale And Story/Good Blog Tips/Nursing Weblog By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

______________________________________________________________________________________________
I  Public Health And Safety  I Australia Nursing Job  I NCLEX Test  I Middle East Nurse Job  I Easy Shopping  I Motors And Cars  I Business And Motivation  I Nursing agency  I Nursing Career  I Nurse In- Flight Job  I World Travel  I Tale And Story  I Blog Tip  I By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM  I Free Adsense Sign UP  I Best Business Online  I Nursing Books Info  I
_______________________________________________________
Power By © Nurse Weblog